My clients are business owners who are concerned that they are not complying with employment laws. I work with them to create policies, procedures, and manuals and provide training, investigations, and counseling regarding hiring, firing, and compliance with employment laws.
I also work with business owners who want to start, buy, operate, or sell a business or a commercial real estate property.
- University Of Houston
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 18834300
- - Current
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Securities Law