Free Consultation: (850) 243-6097Tap to Call This Lawyer
Tim Michael FlahertyFt Walton Beach Criminal Defense Attorney
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence ...
- Florida, Iowa
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg SearchResponsive Law
My name is Tim Flaherty. I am a Fort Walton Beach criminal defense attorney. Since I passed the Bar in 2001, I have dedicated 100% of my practice to criminal defense. No matter what you are accused of, Flaherty & Merrifield will not judge you. We will defend you.
We will fight for the best possible result in your case, and we will also do everything we can to minimize your stress. If you entrust Flaherty & Merrifield with your case, you will be treated with compassion and respect as you go through this crisis.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you. Call us at (850) 243-6097 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Northwest Missouri State University
- Southern Illinois University School of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor
- Founder and Owner
- Flaherty & Merrifield Criminal Defense
- - Current
- Defense Attorney
- Public Defenders Office
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Life Member of Legal Committee
- Florida State Bar  # 509711
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
We do not limit the amount of time we take with clients during the free consultation. We will take as long as we need to make sure your questions are answered.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all major credit cards including American Express and Discover.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Juvenile Law
- Military Law
- Veteran's Benefits
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
Additional Practice Areas
- Sex Crimes
- Probation Violation
- Bail Bonds/Arrest Warrants
- White Collar Crimes
- Theft/Property Crimes
- Meth Possession
- Cocaine Possession
- Marijuana Possession
- Drug Charges
- Out of State Visitor Arrests
- Q. Can i get my boyfriend battery charges dropped
- A: When an allegation of Domestic Violence is made, the State of Florida can proceed with prosecution regardless of whether the alleged victim wants to press charges. However, in most situations, the State Attorney will need to evaluate their case and make a decision on whether they can prove their case without the cooperation of the alleged victim. I suggest talking to a local attorney in your area who can give you some specific guidance. Good luck to you.
Contact & Map