Aggressive, detail-oriented personal injury, motor vehicle collision lawyer. Twenty + years of experience in north Georgia courts. No handing your case to a paralegal or associate attorney for completion. Highly competitive attorney's fees. Available seven days a week, including holidays. See my website for much more information about me and many recent, positive client reviews: www.timwhitelaw.com
- John Marshall L.S. (Atlanta)
- Law Degree
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- B.A. (1992) | Psychology
- Honors: Dean's list 1992
- Business law lecture, Gilmer County High School
- Called by a student to lecture his business law class about career opportunities for lawyers. Lecture was fine-tuned to lawyers handling business-related matters.
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- - Current
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Free Consultation
I never charge folks for consultations and am happy to offer assistance anytime.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Payable using my SSL secure website.
- Contingent Fees
On all personal injury cases.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
See www.timwhitelaw.com for detailed fees for cases.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written