Free Consultation: (314) 721-8833Tap to Call This Lawyer
Todd N. Hendrickson
- Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Products Liability
- Illinois, Missouri
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg Search
With more than 25 years of experience, Todd is an exceptional trial attorney dedicated to representing the victims of medical malpractice, defective medical products and other complex personal injury matters.
- Washington University School of Law
- Missouri Super Lawyer
- The Missouri Bar  # 37460
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6222533
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 8th Circuit
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Q. Listed as children on will and trust but not legally adopted since they were over 18yr are they consider class 1, 537080
- A: No. If not legally adopted they would not be considered a child.
- Q. Can a certified lifeguard in the state of missouri be held liable if someone drowns in a municipal public pool?
- A: That depends on a lot of factors. All I can say at this point is it's possible.
- Q. Mom went to her dr multiple times in 2016.Told her she was diabetic.Later xr’d her back said it’s a mess.
- A: It is impossible to tell from the information you've given. The X-ray of her back--did it reveal that breast cancer had spread to her back? Was that when the breast cancer was first diagnosed? Were there indications consistent with breast cancer before then?
Contact & Map