Attorney Colantuono has over forty years of experience in public and private practice. His areas of concentration are criminal law, DUI/DWI/OUI, personal injury law, civil litigation, probate litigation, business litigation, employment litigation, government relations and estate planning.
Attorney Colantuono served as an Assistant Attorney General in the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office from March 1978 to August 1981. He has been a member of the New Hampshire Bar Association since 1976 and has served on the Ethics Committee and the Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee of the Bar Association.
Call for your free case evaluation today!
- Boston College Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Duke University
- B.A. | History, Economics
- Honors: cum laude and graduated with Distinction in History
- Activities: Varsity Soccer, Freshman Baseball.
- Ward Law Group, PLLC
- - Current
- United States Attorney
- United States Attorney's Office
- Served as the Presidentially-appointed United States Attorney for the District of New Hampshire, supervising the Civil Division, Criminal Division, and Administrative Division staffs in Concord, New Hampshire
- Law Office of Thomas P. Colantuono
- District 14
- New Hampshire Senate
- He served as the Assistant Majority Leader and Chairman of the Ways and Means Committee. He also served on the Finance, Judiciary, Insurance, Executive Departments and Administration, and Capital Budget committees.
- Assistant Attorney General
- New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office
- Martindale-Hubbel Lawyers Service
- Peer Rated for High Professional Achievement
- New Hampshire State Bar
- - Current
- New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call for details
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- English: Spoken, Written