- Foreclosure Defense, Social Security Disability, Workers' Compensation ...
- Florida, Washington
Since 1991 I have practiced law representing thousands of clients in their bankruptcy and workers' compensation legal issues. Previously employed with Morgan & Morgan and as an assistant county attorney with Hillsborough County, I started my office in 2001and dedicated it to representing debtors who are trying to get a fresh start by discharging their debt, saving their homes from foreclosure, stopping lawsuits, and harassing phone calls. I have represented thousands of injured workers and have settled millions in workers' compensation disputes. Call me today for a free legal consultation. I offer payments plans and try to work within everyone's budget.
Appointments are available in Deland, Daytona, Orlando, Jacksonville, Orange Park, Lake City & St. Augustine.
Florida State University - B.S. Finance 1988.
Florida State University - J.D. Law 1991.
Admitted to Florida Bar 1991.
Admitted to Washington Bar 2016.
Admitted to the Middle District of Florida Federal Court.
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. (1991) | LAW
- Morgan & Morgan
- I was employed with Morgan & Morgan as a workers' compensation attorney and was the top fee producer in the workers' compensation department every year. I left to start my own practice.
- The Florida Bar  # 0899925
- Washington State Bar Association
- Free Consultation
- Foreclosure Defense
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- American Sign Language