Tracy Ann MooreSpecializing in uncontested & amicable divorce and mediation
- Divorce, Family Law, Arbitration & Mediation ...
Tracy Ann Moore-Grant has represented clients and practiced exclusively in the area of family law since 2002. She focuses her practice on being a non-litigation attorney helping parties resolve issues outside of the court in uncontested and amicable family law matters as an attorney, mediator, arbitrator, parent coordinator and case consultant. With the Amicable Divorce Network Process being contact free, and not requiring any court appearances, it is now possible for Ms. Moore-Grant to represent clients across the state of Georgia, and serve as a divorce consultant all over the world, by utilizing Zoom for meetings and mediation. With Covid-19, Zoom has become an industry standard whether clients live down the street or miles away.
Ms. Moore-Grant is the founder of the Amicable Divorce Network and the Amicable Divorce Process designed to address a growing need to assist clients who desire to keep their divorce low conflict while also being able to effectively connect them to professionals who also have a resolution mindset as she has learned that having the wrong professional involved in a case can be an expensive and stressful experience for parties. The Amicable Divorce Network assists clients worldwide to promote efficient and low-conflict practices, to educate practitioners on the Amicable Divorce Process, and to help parties to divorce in a low conflict and efficient manner. Ms. Moore-Grant is passionate about helping families navigate the difficult process of divorce in a respectful and family focused manner and resolving their differences outside the courtroom.
She offers both flat fee and replenish retainers.
- Memphis State University
- Law Degree
- What is an Amicable Divorce and Is it Right for You?
- Amicable Divorce Network
- Topic: What is an Amicable Divorce and is it right for you? Start Time : Jan 22, 2021 12:41 PM Meeting Recording: https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/JTY_rAgfQL5CSV651Uy3JyFkx95gGgdGa67ntV0jiE0TuB6nn-fJMZkhwYIrVsME.7mXywTa8I9Kiu_ys Access Passcode: f7?V*pP*
- Georgia Legal Award: Distinguished Leadership
- Daily Report
- AV Preeminent Rating
- Martindale Hubble
- State Bar of Georgia
- - Current
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all credit cards but unfortunately must also charge a 3% processing fee.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I primarily offer flat fee rates to my clients, however, we can also discuss a traditional retainer.
- Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights