At Tri Nguyen Law Office PC we bring our 19 years of legal experience, insight and business knowledge to serve your Houston small and medium business and to increase the value you will receive from engaging with us.
As we specialize in serving small and medium companies, we have aligned our services with your interests through activities such as our fixed price arrangements, the adoption of the latest communication technologies, continuous learning, and serving as a business partner without a ticking clock in the background.
Yes, we work on a fixed price arrangement with no billable hour or hourly rate. After over a decade of serving small and medium businesses, we have seen that clients are best served when they don’t have to consider the billable hour every time they need legal advice. We look forward to being the best legal advisor you and your business have ever worked with.
- University of Houston Law Center
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- General Counsel
- Terrabon, Inc.
- Senior Attorney
- Phillips & Reiter, PLLC
- Associate Municipal Court Judge
- City of Houston
- State Bar of Texas  # 24032783
- - Current
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24032783
Initial 30-minute consultations are at no charge.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Securities Law