Val Kleyman is the founding member of the Kleyman Law Firm. Mr. Kleyman assists families who are going through a divorce or family court disputes concerning child custody and spousal support. He serves people throughout New York City, including Queens, the Bronx, Manhattan, Staten Island and Brooklyn, as well as those in Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk counties.
Mr. Kleyman is rated as one of the top divorce lawyers and family attorneys in New York. He is the recipient of several honors and awards by independent attorney rating and ranking entities.
Few things are as life-altering as a divorce. It takes control over every aspect of life, including the person’s own self. Mr. Kleyman understands these impacts and helps people stay in control of a tough situation. His goal is always to obtain a resolution as quickly as possible, while keeping the focus on any children involved and the needs of his client. Part of his success as an attorney lies in the fact that he finds a strategy that works for clients’ individual cases, rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. Mr. Kleyman represented many clients in high profile and high net worth divorce disputes. His past clients range from celebrity personalities, international DJ’s, actors, olympic athletes and the Wall street elite to every day hard working people of New York who wish to dissolve their marriages and relationships.
With focus on litigation and complex high net worth matrimonial cases, Mr. Kleyman quickly earned a reputation of a zealous and talented litigator among his peers became known as “The Wall Street Divorce Lawyer”. When he is not representing clients, Mr. Kleyman gives lectures on divorce and family law matters. He regularly appears appears on national television and other mass media as a commentator on divorce and family law issues.
- Brooklyn Law School
- J.D. (2004) | Law
- Syracuse University
- B.S. (1999) | Neuroscience
- Kleyman Law Firm
- - Current
- NY Divorce & Family Law Practice
- Divorce & Relationships, Interview, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owIM-RxgnTY
- Glamour Magazine
- 5 Out Of 5 Peer Review Rating In Family Law
- 5 Out Of 5 Peer Review Rating In Family Law – Martindale-Hubbell Val Kleyman received a Peer Review Rating from Martingale-Hubbell and was rated “5 out of 5” for the following categories: legal knowledge, analytical abilities, judgment, communication ability and legal experience.
- Lead Counsel Certified, Divorce & Family Law
- Thomson Reuters
- Lead Counsel Certified, Divorce & Family Law – Thomson Reuters Val Kleyman received “Lead Counsel” certification as a NY family & divorce attorney. Certification is awarded to attorneys that demonstrate significant legal experience, but must also receive multiple peer recommendations advocating his or her ability.
- Top Divorce Lawyer & Family Lawyer In New York
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Top Divorce Lawyer & Family Lawyer In New York – Lawyers Of Distinction Val Kleyman was selected as on of the “Top 10% Of Divorce & Family Law Attorneys” In New York. Lawyers of Distinction members have been selected based upon a review and vetting process from their Selection Committee.
- Fastest Growing Law Firm In America 2017
- The Law Firm 500
- Kleyman Law Firm P.C. was awarded The Law Firm 500 Award 2017, an honor bestowed upon the fastest growing law firms in America. Law Firms who were recognized not only received recognition for their accomplishments, but they were included in a list of law firms published by industry media outlets, and mentioned by thought leaders.
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Rated Top Divorce Lawyers in New York – Super Lawyers Val Kleyman is a Top Rated Family Law Attorney in New York, NY and selected for inclusion as a one of Super Lawyers New York Metro Rising Stars in the area of divorce and family law. This rating is awarded to only 2.5% of attorneys by Super Lawyers that selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process.
- Nations Top 1% Divorce & Family Law
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Nations Top 1% – National Association Of Distinguished Counsel Val Kleyman was awarded membership “Top 1% Of Attorneys In The Nation” in family law by The National Association Of Distinguished Counsel. Less than 1% of practicing attorneys in the United States are members of the “Nation’s Top Attorneys”. The recipients of this prestigious award have demonstrated the highest ideals of the legal profession.
- Top 100 Lawyers, Divorce & Family Law
- The National Advocates
- Top 100 Lawyers, Divorce & Family Law – The National Advocates Val Kleyman was named one of the Top 100 Lawyers In New York in divorce and family law by the The National Advocates. Membership is extended to the select few of the most qualified top divorce lawyers in New York who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation and stature measured by objective and uniformly applied standards.
- Top 40 Under 40 Family Lawyers
- American Society of Legal Advocates
- Top 40 Under 40 Family Lawyers – American Society Of Legal Advocates Val Kleyman was selected as “Top 40 Under 40 Family Lawyers” by the American Society Of Legal Advocates. This selection is awarded to only 1.5% of lawyers nationwide and is based on stellar legal credentials, leadership, highest professional standards and proven commitment to community engagement.
- Top 10 Under 40 Family Attorneys
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys
- Top 10 Under 40 Family Attorneys – National Academy Of Family Law Attorneys Val Kleyman was nominated as “Top 10 Under 40” In New York for the areas of matrimonial and family law by the National Academy Of Family Law Attorneys. The National Academy of Family Law Attorneys uses a thorough selection process to determine the top family law attorneys in each state.
- Superb, 10 out of 10, Top Divorce Lawyers Rating
- Superb, 10 out of 10, Top Divorce Lawyers Rating – Avvo Val Kleyman is rated “Superb”, 10 out of 10 for divorce and family law by Avvo.com. This top divorce lawyers in New York rating is awarded to attorneys with high level of satisfaction among past clients as well as a peer review rating of approval from other attorneys in the divorce and family law legal community.
- New York State Bar # 4190336
- - Current
- New York
- New York
- Free Consultation
Free Initial Consultation With An Attorney
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment Plans Available
- Family Law
NY Divorce & Family Law Practice 101- Basic introduction to NY divorce and family law practice.Val Kleyman, NYC Divorce Lawyer, Glamour Magazine Interview
Val Kleyman, NYC Divorce Lawyer, Glamour Magazine InterviewVal Kleyman, Esq.. - Managing Your Legal Career & Law Firm
Val Kleyman, Esq.. - Managing Your Legal Career & Law FirmVal Kleyman on CBS
This video is about My Movie 1