Vincent G. LoTempio is a Registered Patent Attorney with experience in patent law in both corporate and private practice. His practice focuses on all intellectual property matters including patent, trademark, copyright prosecution and infringement litigation. Mr. LoTempio is a consultant to corporations regarding IP management and strategy.
Vincent G. LoTempio has had a varied professional career as a trial attorney, educator, and patent practitioner. He has lectured and taught CLE courses regarding patent and trademark law.
Mr. LoTempio is an instructor in continuing education programs and currently teaches a course for corporate R & D employees entitled Patent Fundamentals: Recognizing and Protecting Patentable Inventions.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (1986) | Law
- - present
- Registered Patent Attorney
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Who's Who in Law (Intelectual Property)
- Buffalo Business First/ Buffalo Law Journal
- Selection was made through a peer nomination process in which lawyers in western New York were asked to share names of lawyers they would refer cases to.
- New York State Bar  # 2134633
- - Current
- New York
- USPTO -Reg Patent Atty
- Intellectual Property
- LoTempio Law Blog