A graduate of Hobart & William Smith Colleges and Suffolk University Law School, Attorney Wendy Beth Kahn has focused her legal career over the past 20 years representing victims of medical negligence.
Attorney Kahn’s passion for advocacy and commitment to excellence has garnered her distinction as a zealous advocate for her clients. A well-respected member of the bar, Attorney Kahn has been instrumental in obtaining record setting verdicts, settlements and legal precedent in the fields of medical malpractice, nursing home negligence and other personal injury cases over the course of her career.
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- 1st Circuit
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- English: Spoken, Written
- Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyer