Free Consultation: (800) 737-3702Tap to Call This Lawyer
William Lee Pfeifer Jr

William Lee Pfeifer Jr

  • Appeals & Appellate, Criminal Law, Divorce...
  • Alabama
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawgsearchSocial Media

William L. Pfeifer, Jr., (Bill Pfeifer) is an Alabama appellate lawyer representing clients all over the State of Alabama. He is a former staff attorney to the Alabama Court of Criminal Appeals, and has been practicing law since 1993. To learn more about his law practice, visit

University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa
J.D. (1993) | law
Honors: Bench & Bar Legal Honor Society; John A. Campbell Moot Court Board; Farrah Law Society Scholarship; Board of Editors of the Law & Psychology Review
University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa Logo
Samford University
B.A. | religion/philosophy
Honors: First recipient of the William M. Lunceford Award for Excellence in Philosophy; Pi Gamma Mu International Honor Society in Social Sciences; Dean's List
Samford University Logo
Articles & Publications
Privacy and Legal Outsourcing
American Bar Association, GP Solo Magazine
Technology in Appellate Law Practice
Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association Law Practice Management, a New York Times Company
The Greatest Lawyer Jokes of All Time
Pipers Willow, Inc.
How to Start a Successful Law Practice
Pipers Willow, Inc.
Dr. Donald K. Springen Award
Baldwin County Democratic Party
Bench & Bar Legal Honor Society
University of Alabama School of Law
Professional Associations
Legal Writing Institute
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Scribes - The American Society of Legal Writers
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
National Writers Union
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Alabama State Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    There is no charge to discuss retaining us for your case. Fees may be charged if you are seeking legal advice so that you can handle a matter on your own.
  • Contingent Fees
    Contingent fee agreements may be used in cases such as car accidents, products liability claims, and wrongful death.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Some cases are handled on an hourly fee basis, while others are charged as a flat fee. Contact our office to obtain an estimate on the fees required for handling your case. Contingent fees apply only in cases involving personal injury. Our primary area of law practice is Alabama appellate law.
Practice Areas
  • Appeals & Appellate
  • Criminal Law
  • Divorce
  • DUI & DWI
  • White Collar Crime
Websites & Blogs
William L. Pfeifer, Jr.
Blog Law
Contact & Map
Jefferson County Office
One Perimeter Park South
Suite 100N
Birmingham, AL 35243
Toll-Free: (800) 737-3702 Ext. 1
Fax: (800) 737-5418