Free Consultation: (603) 588-2168Tap to Call This Lawyer

William Michael Bryk

Law Office of William Bryk
  • Bankruptcy
  • New Hampshire, New York
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

William Bryk is an attorney-at-law in private practice in Antrim, New Hampshire. He retired from the City of New York after over 26 years’ service, concluding his career at the Department of Correction as an Agency Attorney III assigned to the Trials and Litigation Division from March 2002 to April 2010. He prosecuted disciplinary proceedings against uniformed and civilian employees, which included drafting pleadings, conducting pre-trial conferences and pre-trial motion practice, and settling or trying cases before administrative law judges at the Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings (OATH), the municipal administrative law tribunal. He also briefed and argued over thirty appeals from OATH decisions to the New York City Civil Service Commission. Mr. Bryk previously worked in the offices of several New York City officials, including the Comptroller, the Manhattan Borough President, the President of the Council, and City Council Member Walter L. McCaffrey. He had also worked for the Board of Education and the Human Resources Administration-Department of Social Services and served as a law assistant in the Civil Court, an administrative law judge with the Department of Finance, and a per diem hearing officer with the Housing Authority. He has practiced law both as a solo practitioner and in association with the firms of Bondy & Schloss and Levy, Boonshoft & Spinelli, where he argued before New York state and federal courts. He continues to serve by judicial appointment as a guardian and as a court examiner of guardians’ annual accounts. He received his baccalaureate in economics from Manhattan College in 1977 and law degree from Fordham University in 1989. He was admitted to the New York bar in 1990 and to the New Hampshire bar in 2017. He has also been a literary journalist for over two decades.

Fordham University School of Law
J.D. (1989) | Law
Manhattan College
B.S. (1977) | Economics
Editor-in-chief, Manhattan College Quadrangle, 1976; President of the Student Body, 1976.
Activities: Student government; student journalism
Professional Associations
New Hampshire Bar Association # 268939
- Current
Activities: Since my admission to the NH bar in June 2017, I have frequently attending continuing legal education courses.
State Bar of New York # 2337921
- Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Hampshire
New York
1st Circuit
U.S. Supreme Court
  • Free Consultation
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    In consumer bankruptcy cases, I accept a flat fee of $1000, from which I pay the court and other fees.
Practice Area
  • Bankruptcy
  • English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map
444 Clinton Road
Antrim, NH 03440
Telephone: (603) 588-2168