Former Public Defender trial attorney. 25 years of courtroom experience. Suburban office with a professional but personal touch. "This attorney has integrity and experience and takes pride in his work. He is very accessible and is a hard working individual." We handle Criminal Defense, DUI, Estate Planning, Elder Law, Wills, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Real Estate Transfers, Personal Injury and Civil Claims. We are flexible and can meet clients during evening hours. Our fees are realistic and we care about our clients. Email or call us.
- Cleveland State University
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Dean's List
- Activities: Employed as Criminal Mediator with the City of Cleveland Office of the Prosecutor
- Allegheny County Public Defender
- Trial attorney. Litigated numerous jury trials.
- Homestead Lion's Club
- - Current
- Activities: Service organization which raises money for children, the blind and the needy.
- 3rd Circuit
- Free Consultation
For most matters, unless the consultation is extensive.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and MasterCard only, thank you.
- Contingent Fees
For personal injury cases only.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly rate or flat flee whatever client prefers. Contingnecy fees on injury cases.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence
- Traffic Tickets