Former Public Defender trial attorney. 25 years of courtroom experience. Suburban office with a professional but personal touch. "This attorney has integrity and experience and takes pride in his work. He is very accessible and is a hard working individual." We handle Criminal Defense, DUI, Estate Planning, Elder Law, Wills, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Real Estate Transfers, Personal Injury and Civil Claims. We are flexible and can meet clients during evening hours. Our fees are realistic and we care about our clients. Email or call us.
- Cleveland State University
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Dean's List
- Activities: Employed as Criminal Mediator with the City of Cleveland Office of the Prosecutor
- Allegheny County Public Defender
- Trial attorney. Litigated numerous jury trials.
- Homestead Lion's Club
- - Current
- Activities: Service organization which raises money for children, the blind and the needy.
- 3rd Circuit
For most matters, unless the consultation is extensive.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and MasterCard only, thank you.
For personal injury cases only.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly rate or flat flee whatever client prefers. Contingnecy fees on injury cases.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Juvenile Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License