Yatong (Cecilia) Ju
- Family Law, Immigration Law
Cecilia Ju has legal education background in China, U.K and U.S., she has a deep understanding of different legal systems. Her admiration of judicial independence and check & balance brings her to U.S. After graduation from George Washington University, she worked in immigration area for five years and gained extensive specialize in employment-based and family-based immigration cases.
Finding her internal passion in transitioning people from fear zone to safe harbor, Cecilia starts her journey in family law with Kowalski Family Law. Currently, her concentration includes litigation and collaborative divorce, paternity, post judgment modification etc. She also seeks to serve as Guardian ad litem in the near future.
- The George Washington University Law School
- LL.M. (2015) | General Law
- Wisconsin State Bar
- New York State Bar
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Chinese: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written