Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas A&M University - College Station
- B.A. | History
- Asst. District Attorney
- District Attorney's Office 81st Judicial District
- Felony prosecutor exposed and versed in all areas of criminal practice from intake, grand jury, trial and appeal.
- Police Officer
- Bryan Police Department
- Texas State Bar  # 24030761
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all major cards and allow for payment plans by debit and/or credit cards.
Contingent fees are not possible in criminal cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Each case has it's own unique set of facts. There is no blanket fee that could cover every case. I believe that it is not fair to the client to quote a fee over the phone. There are so many questions and concerns that can not be met over a casual call. It is always advisible to meet face to face. Only then can your questions be answered and confidence in your attorney established.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Criminal Law
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map