Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
(901) 609-6079Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of LawUniversity of KentuckyTennessee and IndianaTennessee Supreme CourtInternational Bar Association, Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA)...Mediation Practice: 8 Cultures, 16 Cases, 128 Creative Solutions and America Invents Act: The Switch to a First to File Patent System
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive LawSupports the Free Law Project
(901) 522-5139Vanderbilt UniversityUniversity of Texas - Austin, University of Virginia, U.S. Navy Submarine Nuclear Engineering Program and Rhodes CollegeTennessee, United States Patent & Trademark Office and TexasBest Lawyers in America, Best Lawyer, American Registry, Martindale Hubbell...Texas State Bar and Tennessee Bar AssociationMethod and system for collecting, and globally communicating and evaluating, digital still and video images of sports and event spectators, including augmented reality images from entertainment and gathering venues and Method and system for monitoring, controlling and optimizing flow of products delivered to customers via containers that flow in a distribution network
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
(615) 200-6500University of California - Berkeley, University of San Francisco School of Law and University of California Hastings College of the LawUniversity of California - Davis and Lipscomb UniversityPatent and Trademark Office, Tennessee and District of ColumbiaLeadership Tennessee, Super Lawyers, Conscious Company Magazine and Tennessee Bar AssociationState Bar of Tennessee, Tennessee Bar Association Intellectual Property Section...The Hip Investor: Make Bigger Profits by Building a Better World and Reclaiming our Technological Posterity at the Intersection of Intellectual Property and Taxation: Uncovering how Patent Pools are Key to Recapturing the Benefits of Charitable IP Contributions
Claimed Lawyer Profile
(615) 656-5122Southern Methodist UniversityUniversity of MemphisTexas, Tennessee, U.S. District Court - Middle District of Tennessee and US Patent & Trademark OfficeBoy Scouts of AmericaYoung Lawyers Division, WCBA and Franklin Noon Rotary ClubIt's Only Ethical: A Uniformity Argument for Exclusive Federal Jurisdiction Over Patent Legal Malpractice CLaims and Reliance on Oral Promises: Statute of Frauds and "Promissory Estoppel"
Claimed Lawyer ProfileResponsive Law
University of Tennessee - KnoxvilleUniversity of Tennessee - KnoxvilleU.S. Patent and Trademark Office and TennesseeState Bar of Tennessee
Claimed Lawyer Profile
(865) 470-4212University of Tennessee College of LawTennessee Technological UniversityTennesseeTennessee State Bar and Tennessee IP Law Association
The LII Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Collierville Patents Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Lawyers - Claim and update full profiles for free!