Andrew Parker, Founding Partner/Attorney, Parker Daniels Kibort.
• Founded Parker Daniels Kibort – 2017-present.
• Founded Parker Rosen – 2005-2017.
• Founded Smith Parker – 1995-2005.
• Shareholder Popham Haik Law Firm – 1988-1995.
• Selected by peers as top 5% of all lawyers in the State of Minnesota each year 1998 to present.
• Chair, 30 attorney Labor and Employment Practice Group, Popham Haik Law Firm.
• Lead trial counsel on numerous successful multi-million-dollar litigation matters involving civil rights violations, defamation, and contract and employment disputes.
• Represented some of largest employers in State of Minnesota, including University of Minnesota, City of Minneapolis and the Metropolitan Council as defendants and numerous senior executives and others as plaintiffs.
• Regular speaker at state and national conferences on adversarial proceedings and specific substantive areas of practice.
• Lead counsel on hundreds of commercial property tax appeals.
• Lead counsel representing Federal Debt Collection Practices Act lawsuits on behalf of creditors and collection companies.