Anthony Garczynski is the managing member and principal trial attorney at Anthony J. Garczynski, PLC. Focusing on complex litigated matters for nearly twenty years, Anthony has developed a reputation for integrity and litigation success. Anthony practices in all state and federal courts in Michigan, is admitted to the sixth circuit court of appeals and has been admitted pro hac vice in cases in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Ohio and other states.
Efficient Representation. No one should hire an expensive law firm just because they are expensive--successful litigation should never "break the bank." Over the past two decades, Anthony has provided cost effective legal services to individuals, companies and non-profits (churches, community orgnizations, neighborhood associations). In every case, he has evaluated the nature of the legal issue, agreed to fair compensation (in some cases no cost at all), and always provided the best representation available anywhere.
Small Caseload. Each case is carefully reviewed and prepared BEFORE we agree to take the case. By limiting the number of cases we take, we can offer each client our full attention. This allows us to get to know our client, understand the details of the case and find a way to get to the right result. Every client has complete access to Anthony during representation.
Effective. At the end of the day, a law firm needs to win--not just once in a while, but consistently. In handling hundreds of jury trials to verdict (and thousands of cases in all), Anthony has proven track record of success--success that translates to the experience and know-how to win for his most important client: the next one.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Dean's List, Honor Roll, Law Review
- Michigan State University
- B.A. | Communications Arts and Sciences
- Detroit Catholic Central High School
- Principal, Litigation Attorney
- Anthony J. Garczynski, PLC
- - Current
- Shareholder, Litigation Attorney
- Charles N. Simkins, PC
- Ligitation attorney representing individuals suffering acquired brain injury: trauma, electical exposure, lead-paint poisoning. 14 million dollar settlements/trials
- Litigation Attorney
- Schlussel, Drazin & Associates, PC
- Heavy civil litigation (20+ jury trials per year); trial team leader
- Michigan State Bar # 47146
- 6th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Traumatic Brain Injury, Serious Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability