Brad Eric FranklinLitigation and trial lawyer for business, insurance, injury & criminal defense.
- Insurance Claims, Business Law, DUI & DWI ...
Driven by a strong desire to offer high-quality services that make the legal system more accessible to individuals and businesses, Eric Franklin established the law firm of Franklin, Franklin & Associates, serving the Beaumont, Houston, and Wharton, TX areas. He has spent years defending policyholders’ rights following fires, hailstorms, hurricanes, tornadoes and other disasters. He accepts clients anywhere in Texas. Clients can also connect with him for cases related to:
· Business, Commercial, and construction litigation
· Car, 18-wheeler, and motorcycle accidents
· Any catastrophic personal injury
· Medical malpractice and nursing home abuse
· Wrongful death
· Medicaid crisis planning
Double majoring in English and Humanities, Mr. Franklin completed his bachelor’s degree in 2003 at Brigham Young University. In 2006, he obtained Master's degree in Humanities from St. Edward’s University. He worked his way up from legal assistant to office manager of a law firm before attending law school at South Texas College of Law. There, he earned his Juris Doctor degree, graduating magna cum laude in 2017, winning the CALI Excellence for the Future Award, the Claire Ruskin Mudge Endowed Scholarship and the Fred Parks Faculty Scholarship.
He is a member of Phi Delta Phi and Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International, Society of Scholars.He was highly engaged in the scholarly publication the South Texas Law Review and the South Texas Advocacy’s Moot Court team. He won the Southern Illinois University School of Law's National Health Law Moot Court Competition and received the best respondent brief award in the 2016 .
Mr. Franklin is licensed to practice law in all Texas state courts, the United States District Courts for the Eastern District and Southern District of Texas. A diligent and aggressive attorney, he relentlessly pursues the resolution of his clients’ cases.
- South Texas College of Law
- J.D. (2017) | Law
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude National Moot Court Champion: SIU's National Health Law Competition South Texas Law Review
- St. Edward's University
- M.L.A. (2006) | Humanities
- Honors: Award for Academic Excellence
- Brigham Young University
- B.A. (2003) | English & Humanities
- Activities: Editor of scholarly student-run journal Inscape.
- Rising Stars 2023
- State Bar of Texas  # 24105631
- - Current
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24105631
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- English: Spoken, Written
- Portuguese: Spoken, Written