- Business Law, Real Estate Law
Brandon C. Meadows is a Partner with the firm, where he concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial litigation, financial services litigation, real property litigation, business torts and creditors’ rights.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Meadows served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Roy B. Dalton, Jr., of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the Honorable Mark W. Moseley of the Eighth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida. While in law school, Mr. Meadows served as the Executive Editor of the Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy and as President of the University of Florida Trial Team, earning recognition for his advocacy skills as the 2012 Champion of the Florida Justice Association Trial Competition and as a 2012 Regional Semi-Finalist of the American Association for Justice Trial Competition. Mr. Meadows is a 2013 inductee of the National Order of Barristers, and he is a recipient of the Gerald T. Bennett Outstanding Service Award for his advocacy and service to the University of Florida Levin College of Law.
- University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyer
- The Florida Bar  # 114246
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Jimerson Birr Homepage