Headquartered in Sarasota, Daniel D. Nawara, P.A., represents clients who have been criminally accused, injured as a result of negligence, or need business litigation and transactional services. This firm specializes in civil and criminal matters. I am dedicated to excellence in my representation of my clients. My goal is to provide cost-effective representation and high quality legal services. This firm's mission is professionalism to every case and to customize its support to your individual needs and concerns.
Our mission is to be the pulse of modern technology and the law, to have monitored evolution to inform our own legal approaches—all to give you exceptional advice that will last for years to come.
Get in touch with us to set up a consultation, or use the contact form at the bottom of this page to enquire whether our services are right for you.
- The Florida Bar  # 0123626
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights