Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.) (2000)
- Honors: Graduated magna cum laude; top 10%; Order of the Coif
- Activities: Texas Tech Law Review
- Texas Christian University
- B.S. (1997) | Political Science
- Honors: Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Carroll Maloney Henry & Nelson, PLLC
- - Current
- I am currently a partner in Carroll Maloney Henry & Nelson, PLLC in Tyler and Longview, Texas. My practice currently focuses on civil litigation in various areas of law, including business, oil and gas, real estate and personal injury.
- Stevens Henry, PLLC
- The Henry Firm, P.C.
- In 2009, I founded The Henry Firm, P.C. The Henry Firm handled a wide range of commercial and oil and gas cases and transactions.
- Coghlan Crowson, LLP
- While at Coghlan Crowson, my practice focused on litigation and transactional matters related to the oil and gas industry.
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- I worked in the commercial litigation section of the Dallas office on complex commercial litigation cases.
- Law Clerk
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Served as a law clerk to the Honorable Robert M. Parker (retired)
- Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers
- Texas State Bar  # 24027015
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
Additional Practice Areas
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map