Dayna Lally assists clients in all matters pertaining to immigration. She handles temporary visas, family-based immigration, employment-based immigration, asylum, and citizenship.
Dayna was born in Flint, Michigan. She moved to Boston halfway through her undergraduate studies at Michigan State University. After studying one year at Suffolk University, Dayna participated in an honor's study abroad program at Univerzita Karlova in Prague, Czech Republic. Dayna graduated from Suffolk University (Magna Cum Laude) in May 2009 with a Bachelor of Science in Sociology, Criminology, and Law. She then earned a Juris Doctor from New England Law I Boston in May 2013.
In November 2013, Dayna was admitted to the Massachusetts State Bar. In June 2014, she was admitted to the state bar of Michigan. Dayna has been practicing solely immigration law since January 2015.
In February 2019, Dayna established Lally Immigration Services, LLC to provide affordable immigration legal services to individuals, families, and employers. Dayna's office is located a few miles from her home in Woburn, Massachusetts.
Dayna is the spouse of a naturalized U.S. citizen and the mother of a young daughter who holds dual citizenship in the U.S. and Ireland.
- New England Law | Boston
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- Suffolk University
- B.S. (2009) | Sociology, Criminology, and Law
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Owner and Immigration Attorney
- Lally Immigraiton Services, LLC
- - Current
- • Provide immigration legal services to individuals, families, and employers. I handle visas, green cards, asylum, citizenship, and more.
- Citizenship Class, Woburn, MA
- YMCA International Learning Center - Woburn
- I will be speaking at a citizenship class hosted by the YMCA International Learning Center - Woburn and the Woburn Public Library.
- State Bar of Massachusetts # 688246
- American Immigration Lawyer's Association
- - Current
- Massachusetts State Bar # 688246
- - Current
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- ID Number: 688246
- State Bar of Michigan
- ID Number: P78569
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment Plans Available
- Immigration Law
- English: Spoken, Written