D. B. Norton, PLLC is a concierge-style law practice serving clients and their families with discretion in their time of need. Whether helping clients plan for the future, assisting clients during their time of loss, or helping someone clear their record, the Law Office of D. B. Norton, PLLC always goes the extra mile for the people it serves.
Attorney Dillon Norton understands that legal issues are often confusing for clients. Whether you need an estate plan are in need of probate and estate settlement services or are injured, he always takes the time to explain each step involved so you can understand how the process works. He is also available to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have along the way. When anything changes in your case, you can count on Attorney Dillon Norton to bring you up-to-date immediately.
After spending nearly six years serving our country in the United States Navy, Houston Attorney Dillon Norton wanted to do more to help his county by serving individuals and their families in the greater Houston area, surrounding counties, and throughout the state of Texas. If you are in need of legal representation, Houston attorney Dillon Norton is the only attorney you should call.
- University of Texas - Austin
- B.A. | Government
- Activities: Student Veterans Association, Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity
- University of Houston - Main Campus
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Barksdale Stevens Award for Student Involvement National Finalist - South Texas College of Law Energy Law Negotiation Tournament
- Activities: Alternative Dispute Resolution Team
- Estate Planning "10 Best Attorneys" Selection for Texas
- American Institute of Legal Counsel
- The Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Inducted into the Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas for meeting the standard of eligibility by making outstanding contributions to the delivery of legal services to low-income Texans as required for membership for the year 2017.
- State Bar of Texas # 24102286
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard only
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I do flat fees and hourly representation.
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law