Free Consultation: (334) 312-6374Tap to Call This Lawyer
Frank Truncali

Frank Truncali

Frank Truncali-Attorney at Law
  • Probate, Estate Planning, Elder Law
  • Alabama
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media
Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Faulkner University
J.D. (2015) | Law
Honors: Dean's List Spring 2014, Eagle Scholarship recipient, Top Paper-Negotiable Instruments Course Spring 2014
Activities: Jones Public Interest Law Foundation
Placeholder image for education.
University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa
M.A. (1999) | History
Activities: Worked as a teaching assistant for the 1998-99 academic year
University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa Logo
City University of New York - College of Staten Island
B.A. (1997) | History and Secondary Education
I majored in History with a minor in Secondary Education. After graduation I earned a teacher's certificate from the State of New York.
Honors: During my time as an undergraduate I earned a spot on the Dean's List and received academic scholarships based on my performance.
Activities: I worked with the New York Public Interest Research Group to improve bus service to the campus.
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Experience
Frank Truncali-Attorney at Law
- Current
I am the owner of a solo practice firm that handles cases involving probate, elder law, and estate planning.
Professional Associations
Montgomery County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Alabama State Bar  # 2169I49R
- Current
Activities: Elder Law Section, Solo & Small Practice Section
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association
- Current
Activities: Probate & Property Section
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    I accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. E-check is also available.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Depending on the type of case I may be able to offer hourly or flat fees.
Practice Areas
Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Elder Law
  • English: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. how do i redeem property from tax lein
A: The process to redeem the property will depend on how long it has been since the tax sale and whether a tax deed was issued. If it is less than three years, then it could be handled through the county tax assessor. If it has been more than three years, then it would require court action. My office would be glad to discuss the matter with you to see if a redemption is possible.
Q. Mom passed, only one heir, resided in ˢᵀ.Martin Parish, owns home in Mont., AL, she passed in Htx, how to obtain probate
A: In order to transfer the title to the property in Montgomery, it would be necessary to open an estate in the Montgomery County Probate Court. The person who is handling the estate must be an Alabama resident. This would not address any property located in Louisiana, however. If a family member is not available locally, then an attorney would be able to administer the estate. My office would be glad to discuss this matter with you.
Q. My father died 12 years ago. My sister paid all his debts & all taxes on his property have been paid.
A: Some additional facts are needed before an attorney can fully answer this question. For example, is the mobile home still titled in your father's name? Does this sale involve the land that the sits on? I recommend contacting a probate attorney in your area to further discuss the next steps and your options.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Frank Truncali-Attorney at Law
Contact & Map
Frank Truncali-Attorney at Law
4252 Carmichael Rd
Suite 109
Montgomery, AL 36106
Telephone: (334) 312-6374
Monday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Today)
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed