The Law Office of Gabriela C. Novo is dedicated to protecting persons charged with criminal offenses throughout Florida. Whether it is a criminal case in Miami-Dade, Broward or Palm Beach, Attorney Gabriela C. Novo, a former Assistant State Attorney for Broward County is available to defend you.
Attorney Gabriela C. Novo, P.A.
Practicing law since 2004
2005-2009: Assistant State Attorney for Broward State Attorney’s Office
Dartmouth College: Bachelor’s Degree
University of Miami School of Law: Juris Doctor
2004: Admitted to the Florida Bar
Member of Broward County Bar Association
Attorney Novo is meticulous, experienced, and professional. Attorney Novo is fluent in Spanish and provides excellent legal representation. She knows the justice system from both sides. As a former prosecutor, she is well-experienced in the courtroom and with jury trials. She has worked on over 1,000 criminal cases.
- Dartmouth College
- B.A. (1999) | Art History Major
- The Florida Bar  # 0808261
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Gabriela Novo PA