Jenny has been living in Southern California for over 30 years. After attending the prestigious Whitney High School in Cerritos, Jenny earned a Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics and a Minor in Computing from UCLA. She then graduated in the top third of her class at USC Gould School of Law, which is consistently ranked as one of the top 20 law schools in the United States.
Jenny has 12 years of legal experience and works directly with Sean on various complex tax and estate planning matters. Jenny also supports Sean with his Korean-speaking clients. Having grown up helping her parents forge their way in a foreign country, she fully understands how confusing and overwhelming the American legal system can be. Thus, she truly enjoys assisting clients with diverse backgrounds and cultures and helping them with their legal issues. When Jenny isn't working, she values spending time with her husband, Sean, and their family.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law
- University of California - Los Angeles
- Golding & Golding
- Bitcoin & FATCA (8938) – Specified Foreign Financial Asset Reporting
- Eggshell Audit | Reverse Eggshell Audit - International IRS Tax Lawyers
- FATCA Reporting FAQ – Summary of IRS Frequently Asked Questions
- Foreign Life Insurance Policy – U.S. Offshore Disclosure | IRS Amnesty
- State Bar of California # 240051
- Tax Law
- International Law