Jeremiah Nii-Amaa Ollennu
- Divorce, Family Law, Estate Planning ...
Attorney Jeremiah N. Ollennu has dedicated his legal career to divorce mediation and resolving family disputes. Since 2008, he has ounseled couples in divorce, and mediated some of the most difficult divorce cases in Connecticut. The firm also represents clients in custody and chuld support cases. Our experience includes litigation and resolution of alimony claims, contempt and property settlement enforcement, post-judgment modification, and grandparents’ rights.
The best way to resolve family disputes is through mediation, which give you the greatest freedom to workout family differences. Attorney Ollennu zealously advocates in traditional divorce cases whenever necessary. He is regularly appointed as attorney for minor children (AMC) by the Superior Court Judges to represent children’s interest in Family Courts, Juvenile Courts and in Child Protection cases. He serves as guardian ad litem (GAL), and focuses on the best interest of children in highly contested family disputes.
Attorney Ollennu was law clerk T Middlesex Superior Court, in Middletown, Connecticut. He graduated from Vermont Law School, and has a Master of Laws (LL.M.,) in International Economic Law at the University of Kent, Canterbury, U.K.
Attorney Ollennu is admitted to the Connecticut Bar, and New York bar. He is a member of the Middlesex County Bar Association, Connecticut Bar Association and American Bar Association. He is admitted as a practicing Attorney in the Districts of Connecticut and the United States District Courts. He is a native of Ghana, and he is licensed to practice law both in the United States and in Ghana.
- Vermont Law School
- LL.B. (2006)
- State Bar of Connecticut  # 426116
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
I give a half hour free consult for any mediation clients.
- Credit Cards Accepted
I accept contingent fees for personal injury cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call for our hourly rate.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Immigration Law
- Citizenship, Green Cards, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Orthopedic injury lawyers