Jesus NovoGallardo Law Firm
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Appeals & Appellate ...
I am an attorney licensed in the State of Florida. I have been an attorney for two decades and graduated with honors from St. Thomas University School of Law where I was a member of the International Moot Court Team and a Judge in the Honor Council. I was an Associate Editor of the St. Thomas Law Review and an active member of the Hispanic American Law Society (HALS). I received the Book Award for best student in a subject in Constitutional Law, International Law, Comparative Law and Torts.
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- Activities: International Moot Court Team and a Judge in the Honor Council
- Gallardo Law Firm
- Florida State Bar
- Hispanic American Law Society
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- White Collar Crime
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Criminal Lawyer Miami
In this video, Jesus Novo, a criminal lawyer at Gallardo law Firm will talk about what happens when you get arrested for DUI in the state of Florida. DUI is criminal and it’ll remain on your record as a criminal offense.Criminal Lawyer Miami - Gallardo Law Firm Video
A frequently asked question we receive at Gallardo law Firm is: Can the police arrest me without evidence of my guilt? This video will answer that question.Criminal Lawyer Miami - Gallardo Law Firm Video
In this video, Jesus Novo, a criminal defense attorney at Gallardo law Firm will answer a common question our clients often e-mail us: Should I talk to the police if I get arrested?