Attorney Jonathan A. Wetmore earned his Juris Doctor from Roger Williams University School of Law and his B.A from Marist College. Jonathan is licensed to practice law in Connecticut and New York.
Attorney Wetmore's diverse law practice includes civil litigation, criminal and motor vehicle defense, family law, foreclosure defense, personal injury, real estate transactions and wills and probate.
In 2010, Attorney Wetmore appeared as a guest radio host on WICC-600 "Smart Money" to discuss foreclosure defense. In addition, Jonathan is a professor at Charter Oak State College and currently teaches a Real Estate Law course.
Jonathan was born in Shelton, Connecticut and currently resides in Derby, Connecticut. As a life long resident of the Valley and a member of the Derby-Shelton Rotary Club, Jonathan continues to be a committed and active member in his local community.
- Roger Williams University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Marist College
- The Law Office of Jonathan A. Wetmore
- - Current
- Jonathan A. Wetmore, Esq. The Law Office of Jonathan A. Wetmore 6 Huntington Street Huntington Plaza, Building 1 Shelton, CT 06484 Telephone: (203) 926-1756 Facsimile: (203) 774-1100 Email: JW@Wetmorelaw.com Website: www.wetmorelaw.com
- The Glynn Law Firm, P.C.
- Greater Valley Chamber of Commerce
- - Current
- Derby-Shelton Rotary Club
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Real Estate Law
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning
- General Civil
- Small Claims