Kelly practices general civil litigation with an emphasis on intellectual property and employment matters.
She represents clients in both state and federal court as well as in administrative hearings and arbitration proceedings. Her trial court experience includes bench and jury trials, as well as numerous oral arguments on a variety of legal issues.
Before attending law school, Kelly worked as a public relations executive. This experience helped her develop business skills, as well as an understanding of clients' needs and objectives.
- Syracuse University College of Law
- Syracuse University
- University of Arizona
- Kelly Brown
- Member of the Lance Armstrong Foundation, which raises money to enhance the quality of life for those living with, through, and beyond cancer Former Board member, Arizona Alumni Club of Syracuse University Board member, University of Arizona Honors College Member, AWLA and Mother Lawyer Forum Member of the Trial Practice Section, E-commerce Section, Administrative Law Section and Intellectual Property Section of the State Bar of Arizona Donor Network Arizona, Advisory Board Beatitudes Age Link, Board Member
- Arizona State Bar
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Health Care Law
- Intellectual Property