(904) 504-8689Tap to Call This Lawyer
Laura M. Wright
- Criminal Law, Family Law, Personal Injury
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Laura is a wife a mother of two practicing criminal and family law in the state of Florida. She works hard towards your goals and fights aggressively on your behlf.
- The Florida Bar  # 1027811
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Q. I was divorced in 2011 and at that time I decided to have my maiden name restored.
- A: That order allows you to go get your name changed with the DMV and social security. Once you get your driver's license that is sufficient as proof of your name change for most other places.
Contact & Map