Lisa Marie Orga Esq.Lisa M. Orga, PA
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Immigration Law ...
Lisa M. Orga, Esq. was born in Springfield, Massachusetts. She received her B.S. in Governmental Administration from Christopher Newport University in 2000 and her Juris Doctorate Degree from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2004. Ms. Orga is admitted to practice in Florida as well as in the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida. Ms. Orga is a member of the Florida Bar, the American Immigration Lawyers Association, American Bar Association, and St. Petersburg Bar Association. Ms. Orga focuses her practice on Family Law, Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, Immigration & Naturalization, and Criminal Defense. Ms. Orga is an accomplished attorney with extensive experience representing clients in matters involving personal injury claims, criminal defense and traffic matters, post conviction relief motions, immigration and naturalization, and family law. She is a results-oriented, hands-on professional with a proven track record of successfully negotiating complex transactions, including protecting clientsâ interests by vigorously negotiating hundreds of personal injury settlements, consistently achieving favorable results for both criminal and immigration clients, and representing non-citizens in court to minimize adverse immigration effects of criminal pleas.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. | Litigation
- Honors: National Dean's List Award Recipient (2001) Mock Trial Excellence in Service Award Student Trial Lawyer of the Month (January 2003) Dean'sList (Trinity Term 2003) National Mock Trial Competitor, Texas Yong Lawyers Association & Lone Star Classic Semi-Finalist & 3rd Best Litigator, Intra-School Trial Competition Best Negotiated Contract, Contracts II
- Activities: Mock Trial Executive Board, Publications Director Intra-School Mock Trial & Moot Court Competition, Judge Cooley Ambassador Graduation Marshal
- Managing Attorney
- Lisa M. Orga, PA
- - Current
- Lisa M. Orga, P.A. is a full service law firm with offices in Bradenton and St. Petersburg, Florida. Our firm is committed to providing the highest caliber legal representation and services in your time of need. We handle all matters involving Criminal Defense, Immigration & Naturalization, Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, and all Traffic Citations. Our firm was founded upon three (3) basic principles: integrity, compasson, and dedication to our clients. What makes our legal team unique is the pesonal level of service that is given to each client. When you retain our firm to handle your case, you get aggressive and knowledgable representation. We work hard for our clients and do what it takes to get a positive result.
- Managing Attorney
- Graul & Orga, PA
- As the managing attorney, I handled complex matters involving all facets of Personal Injury, Criminal Defense/Traffic Violations, Post Conviction Relief, Immigration & Naturalization, and Family law.
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, Discover
For Personal Injury Matters Only
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law