Free Consultation: (804) 723-8238Tap to Call This Lawyer
Maciej B. Zebrak

Maciej B. Zebrak

The Law Office of Maciej B. Zebrak
  • Family Law, Divorce, Traffic Tickets ...
  • Virginia
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

The Law Office of Maciej B. Zebrak provides quality legal services within the Greater Richmond area. Family Law matters are the primary focus of my law firm with an emphasis on Divorce and Child Custody and Visitation. I can also represent you in matters involving Wills and Criminal Defense, including Traffic, Misdemeanor and DUI cases.

State University of New York - Buffalo
J.D. (2011)
State University of New York - Buffalo Logo
Virginia Commonwealth University
MPA (2007) | Public Administration
Virginia Commonwealth University Logo
Virginia Commonwealth University
B.A. (2006) | Political Science
Virginia Commonwealth University Logo
Professional Experience
The Law Office of Maciej B. Zebrak
- Current
Laura A. Thornton, PLC
Avvo Clients' Choice Award
2015, 2016, 2017
Professional Associations
Virginia State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Supreme Court of Virginia
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Virginia Court of Appeals
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Areas
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Traffic Tickets
Suspended License
Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Juvenile Law
  • English
  • Polish: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. If the children's father has moved and dosent tell you where he is taking the children for visitation. Can I do anything
A: Only if the Order specifies where visitation is to take place, for example "visitation with the minor children shall take place at Father's home." Also, if the father failed to notify you in writing of his new address, and the Court, then he may be in violation of a custody and visitation Order (assuming that an Order is in place).
Q. How can I get visitation rights to my children, I had to sighn over custody to my mother and brother
A: First you have to file a Motion to Amend Visitation with the Court that entered the final custody and visitation Order. In order to be able to amend a custody and visitation Order, you will need to prove that a material change in circumstances occurred that warrants a modification of visitation, and then, that it is in the children's best interests to have visitation with you.
Q. what is a non constestent divorce an what do it tells when there is kids invovled
A: An uncontested divorce is a divorce where the spouses have no disagreements over any issues related to the marriage. This means that the spouses have divided all of their marital property/assets, debts, and spousal support. If child custody, visitation, and child support are in dispute, those matters can be taken care of in the Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court. The Circuit Court is the court that grants a divorce. If child custody, visitation or child support is raised as a divorce issue in the Circuit Court, then the divorce is a contested one.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
The Law Office of Maciej B. Zebrak Website
Maciej B. Zebrak's Website Profile
Contact & Map
Law Office of Maciej B. Zebrak
9291 Laurel Grove Road
Mechanicsville, VA 23116
Telephone: (804) 723-8238