Michael HoppeUtah State Bar
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Intellectual Property ...
Michael Hoppe specializes in assisting clients in complex business and commercial litigation matters. He has broad experience representing clients in a wide range of complex litigation matters, including contract, construction, and other general business disputes. He has particular expertise in construction litigation, representing both large general contractors and owners in a variety of matters in several states involving defending or pursuing claims for construction defect, delay, acceleration, disruption, mechanics liens, and other construction-related claims.
Mr. Hoppe has substantial experience representing both companies and individuals in a variety of complex litigation matters. He has experience in state and federal courts, as well as before mediators and arbitrators. He has successfully represented both companies and individuals in defending and pursuing appeals.
Mr. Hoppe is client-oriented and enjoys working together with clients to find legal and practical solutions to their disputes in a cost-effective manner.
Mr. Hoppe was listed in the 2013-2020 editions of Best Lawyers in America in Commercial Litigation. Mr. Hoppe has also been listed in the Mountain States Super Lawyers 2008-2019 editions in business litigation. He has been continuously listed in Utah Business magazine’s Legal Elite in business litigation.
- The University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
- J.D. (2000)
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Activities: Note & Comment Editor, Utah Law Review
- University of Utah
- B.A. | History
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Utah State Bar
- Utah State Bar  # 08790
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Commercial Litigation Services
- Construction Litigation
- Contract Dispute Attorneys
- Federal and State Courts
- Michael Hoppe - Parr Brown Gee & Loveless