Free Consultation: (651) 587-9663Tap to Call This Lawyer
Paul Lelii

Paul Lelii

Paul Lelii Law Office
  • Employment Law, Personal Injury
  • Minnesota
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Paul Lelii has been a legal advisor to his community since 2004. Mr. Lelii is able to offer legal services for a wide variety of cases; however, Mr. Lelii’s primary focus is on employer WAGE THEFT and employment discrimination. Additionally, Mr. Lelii represents victims that have suffered severe personal injuries as a result of the negligence of others. Mr. Lelii knows your time is valuable and that your case is important, which is why he is committed to getting you results as quickly as possible but maximizing your recovery.

William Mitchell College of Law
J.D. (2003)
Activities: Moot Court, Roslie Walh.
William Mitchell College of Law Logo
Professional Experience
Minnesota Department of Human Rights
Mediation Arbitration
William Mitchell College of Law
Professional Associations
Minnesota State Bar  # 0333475
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    one hour free
  • Contingent Fees
Practice Areas
Employment Law
Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Legal Answers
Q. Are mandatory tip pooling and taking away tips from others if unsatisfied with the work legal?
A: You should make your parents aware of this matter and if they choose, they can call me to discuss your options. Another avenue is to have your parents contact the MN Department of Labor and Industry's wage and hour division. Hope that helps.
Q. Is it legal for an employer to deny an unpaid leave of absence for an employee getting help for addiction?
A: An employer in Minnesota must comply with statutory law regarding providing treatment for addiction when requested. I suggest you consult with an employment law attorney so she or he can determine how the facts of your case show the employer is liable to you for violating the law. Employment is tricky and facts that appear to be favorable could be disfavorable. Good luck.
Q. Work comp continuing to pay me lost wages told them I’m back to work multiple times. What do I do?
A: Hello Sir. A worker's compensation claim that is valid is one reason they keep paying you. Sorry for your injuries. You should contact an attorney who specializes in workers' compensation. My guess is you may receive a settlement for the case. I would not cash the checks or be prepared to return the money if that turns out to be necessary. Hope your recovery is speedy.
View More Answers
Social Media
Websites & Blogs
Paul Lelii Law Office
Contact & Map
Paul Lelii Law Office
International Plaza
7900 International Drive, STE 300, #7019
Bloomington, MN 55425
Telephone: (651) 587-9663
Fax: (877) 711-5776