Robert A. FeldmanExperienced, Compassionate, Diligent, and Responsive.
- Bankruptcy, Divorce, Family Law
- Florida, Southern District of Florida
I've been practicing for over 25 years, during which time I have handled thousands of bankruptcy cases, as well as hundreds of divorce and family law cases.
Free Consultation: I offer potential clients a free, confidential telephone or in-office consultation where we will discuss your case and I will clearly explain your options. This will better allow you to make an informed decision about how to proceed with your specific situation.
Personal Attention: Once hired, I will personally handle your case. I will be the only attorney that you deal with and I will be with you every step of the way.
Affordable: I offer low fees and payment plans. A small deposit will allow you to retain my services to get started.
Compassionate: I understand that you are going through a very difficult time in your life. With this in mind, I will guide you through the entire process of your case while treating you with kindness, compassion, and respect.
Diligent & Thorough: I will spend as much time as is needed to properly prepare your case and to advocate on your behalf. I will work closely with you in an effort to obtain the best possible outcome based on your specific situation.
Available & Responsive: In addition to being available during normal business hours, I can be contacted directly by email, text, and often by telephone during evenings and weekends. Even if I am unable to answer at the exact time of your contact, I will promptly respond to my messages.
- The Florida Bar  # 123330
- - Current
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 123330
- Southern District of Florida
- Free Consultation
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Contested Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law