Roger is the owner and senior partner of MAA Legal. He is licensed to practice law under by the Supreme Court of Minnesota. Roger Adams has 20 years senior executive experience working with large corporations. Roger has expertise in technology law, contract review, conflicts of interest, and legal compliance. He has negotiated complex SaaS contracts with Large Dental Service Organizations and Associations, including: American Dental Association; Connecticut State Dental Association; Aspen Dental; Guardian; Cigna and UnitedConcordia.
As an instructor he as provided legal compliance training seminars to 56,000 heath care professionals. Roger has written legal on-demand courses in the areas of workplace sexual harassment; licensure requirements; healthcare legislation; technology.
Roger has Graduate degrees in Law (JD) and Business (MBA).
- Senior Partner
- MAALEGAL, LLC
- - Current
- State Bar of Minnesota  # 0401338
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Personal Injury and Civil Rights cases
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written