Ross W. Keilen is an attorney with Keilen Law, PLC. Ross focuses his practice on helping individuals and businesses with challenges, transactions, and disputes; Ross specializes in commercial litigation, business/corporate law, estate planning, assets management, personal injury, and probate disputes.
Ross earned a Bachelor’s degree from Michigan State University; thereafter, he graduated from the Michigan State University College of Law, where he received several jurisprudence awards and was listed on both the Honor Roll and the Dean’s List. Ross is a member of the State Bar of Michigan.
Ross lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He enjoys golf, distance running and sailing. He is a member of St. Paul’s Church.
- Michigan State University
- State Bar of Michigan  # P78291
- Federal Circuit
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Keilen Law, PLC