Sean M. Golding, JD, LLM, EA - Certified Tax Law Specialist
Golding & Golding focuses their International Tax Law Firm exclusively in matters involving IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure, including OVDP (Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program), Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures, Streamlined Domestic Offshore, Streamlined Foreign Offshore, FBAR, FATCA, PFIC and International Criminal Tax avoidance.
Sean M. Golding is one of only a handful of attorneys licensed in both New York & California and has a Master's degree in Tax Law. He has accumulated 19 years of legal experience and is also an Enrolled Agent, the highest credential awarded by the IRS (which authorizes him to represent clients before the IRS in all 50 states). Mr. Golding is also a licensed California Real Estate Broker.
Sean has served as a contributing author to the NOLO legal book series on issues involving U.S. and International IRS and State Tax matters for individuals and businesses.
Sean graduated from one of the nation’s Top Master of Tax Law Programs at the University of Denver, where he also received his Bachelor's degree. He worked his way through school and earned Dean’s List distinction at both Whittier Law School and University of Denver.
Sean’s clients include U.S. and foreign businesses and families living throughout the states, as well as abroad. Past and current clients reside in Afghanistan, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bermuda, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Costa Rica, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey Islands, Korea, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Switzerland, South Africa, Thailand, Taiwan, and Turkey.
- University of Denver
- LL.M. | Tax Law
- Honors: Dean's List
- Golding & Golding, A PLC
- - Current
- International Tax Lawyers
- A Summary of IRS Foreign Asset Reporting Requirements
- Expatriation, Green Cards & IRS Exit Tax – 5 Things You Should Know
- FBAR Penalty Mitigation – Strategies to Reduce IRS Penalties
- Foreign Life Insurance Policy
- Golding & Golding
- Foreign Rental Income & IRS Tax Reporting - Summary Review Guide
- How Does the U.S Tax an Australian Superannuation Fund – Summary Review Guide
- Inheriting Foreign Accounts – IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure
- IRS Offshore Tax Amnesty Program - How To Disclose Foreign Accounts
- IRS Quiet Disclosure – Filing False or Misleading Tax Returns is Dangerous
- IRS Rules for Reporting Foreign Bank Accounts
- OVDP - Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program & Penalty Summary
- OVDP Mark-To-Market (MTM) PFIC Conundrum – International Tax Lawyers
- Enrolled Agent
- Internal Revenue Service
- Certified Tax Law Specialist
- State Bar of California
- National Associaton of Enrolled Agents
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- California Society of Enrolled Agents
- New York
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Tax Law
- International Law
- Golding & Golding, APLC
- International Tax Blog - Articles, Case Studies & Useful Examples