Stephanie K. Heimann received her Juris Doctor in 2013 from Temple University’s Beasley School of Law, where she received the Barrister’s Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy and was a founding member of the International Criminal Court Moot Court Team.
Stephanie has clerkship experience in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, The Superior Court of Pennsylvania, and she held a clerkship at the Federal Criminal Court of Switzerland. Before joining the Lento Law Group, Stephanie worked as an intelligence analyst for the City of New York in the Sheriff's Bureau of Criminal Investigation investigating financial crimes and tax crimes, and as an Assistant City Solicitor in the Major Tax Unit of the City of Philadelphia Law Department.
She is passionate about criminal justice reform and the elimination of the civil justice gap.
Stephanie is admitted to the bar in Pennsylvania and New York.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 317985
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 5274113
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 317985
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- White Collar Crime
- German: Spoken, Written