Claimed Lawyer Profile
- University of Houston - Victoria
- Studies conducted while at Naval Air Station Chase Field, Texas. Interrupted when military unit deployed to the Arabian Gulf tanker war.
- Georgetown University Law Center
- J.D. | Trial Practice
- Graduated early and took the Virginia State Bar five months ahead of classmates.
- California State University - Los Angeles
- B.A. (1986)
- DUI, Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Virginia Criminal Defense Lawyer
- - Current
- Former Virginia Police Officer handles DUI, DWI, Criminal Defense, drug crimes, marijuana, felony, misdemeanor, traffic violations, reckless driving, speeding, possession, in Stafford, Spotsylvania, Orange, King George, Caroline and surrounding areas. Additional offices in Fairfax and Fredericksburg. Helped hundreds of clients: White House personnel, Congressional staff, celebrities, professional athletes, CEOs, military, security clearances, contractors, doctors, police, FBI, DEA, CIA, students, professionals, teachers, out-of-state drivers, truck drivers, politicians, tourists, professors, students and other lawyers. Credit cards. Payment Plans. 24 hrs 540-402-1600. Experienced. Professional. CONFIDENTIAL.
- Juris Doctorate
- Virginia State Bar
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 4th Circuit
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for retainer information, co-counsel arrangements.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map