Theresa M. Siglar, J.D., M.S. Taxation, C.P.A., primarily practices law in Lincoln, Nebraska, specializing in the areas of debtor bankruptcy, selected creditor bankruptcy defense representation, tax preparation, tax controversy/negotiation, and criminal defense, specializing in drug cases.
Theresa also prepares wills and represents clients in selected civil litigation matters.
Theresa graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law in 1990 with her Juris Doctor.
Theresa graduated from American University in 1999 with her Master's in Taxation, and passed the Certified Public Accountancy examination.
Theresa enjoys assisting clients in finding a solution to their legal concern.
- Nebraska State Bar  # 22507
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- ID Number: 22507
Credit Cards Accepted
Credit cards accepted for non-bankruptcy matters; per the rules cannot accept credit cards for bankruptcy matters; can accept debit cards, cash, check, money orders
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Depends on area of practice; bankruptcy consultations come with printed full credit report and help with disputing items not correct
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes