Free Consultation: (561) 533-1221Tap to Call This Lawyer
William Wallshein

William Wallshein

William Wallshein P.A.
  • Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI ...
  • Florida
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldSocial Media

I am William Wallshein, founder of the West Palm Beach law firm William Wallshein, P.A. I began my legal career in 1984, working as a prosecutor in the state attorney’s office in West Palm Beach.

In 1990, I left that position and founded this law firm. At that time, the firm focused on two areas of law: criminal defense and family law. Today, that focus remains. My firm and my staff are dedicated to helping the people of South Florida when they need it most.

Florida State University College of Law
J.D. (1983) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
Ithaca College
B.S. (1979) | Accounting
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Experience
Criminal and Family Attorney
William Wallshein P.A.
- Current
State Attorney's Office
Peer Rated for High Professional Achievement - 2016 through 2022
Professional Associations
Palm Beach County Family Law Section
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Palm Beach County Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Palm Beach County Criminal Defense Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    We accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
    DUI & DWI
    Juvenile Law
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
  • English: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. Can I change my mind and drop sexual battery charges even tho arraignment was a few days ago.
A: You can always ask the State Attorney's Office to drop the charges. However, it is in the sole discretion of the SAO to decide how they want to proceed.
Q. Can I sell a vehicle that has my name "or" my ex girlfriends name on the title in Florida? She has physical possession.
A: If the car is titled in both of your names using "or" then you can sell the car.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
William Wallshein, P.A. Criminal Law Website
William Wallshein, P.A. Family Law Website
Contact & Map
William Wallshein, P.A.
Centurion Tower
1601 Forum Pl
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Telephone: (561) 533-1221
Fax: (561) 688-0581