Free Consultation: (864) 233-3100Tap to Call This Lawyer
Carole Jean Hayes

Carole Jean Hayes

Hayes Law Firm Upstate Attorneys LLC
  • Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury
  • South Carolina
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

I have been representing those wrongfully injured in our State since 1990 and have never represented or defended an insurance company. The Hayes Law Firm is concerned about quality representation, not quantity. We aggressively represent our clients in and out of the court room. Please call me for a free consultation today to see if I can help you get the compensation that you are entitled to. The insurance companies and their adjusters have attorneys working for them, please make sure you have an attorney working for you. I have been doing this now for over 30 years and would be honored to meet with you.

Memphis State Law School
J.D. (1990) | Law
Honors: Dean's List
Activities: Moot Court Board, Jessup International Society, clerk for Chancellor Lewis.
Placeholder image for education.
George Mason University
B.A. (1987)
Honors: Graduated With Distinction, Alpha Chi
George Mason University Logo
Professional Experience
Judicial Clerk
Memphis Tennessee Chancery Court
2019 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys
American Institute of Legal Counsel
Distinguished - Peer Rated for High Professional Acheivement
Martindale Hubbell
Client's Choice Award
Professional Associations
South Carolina Workers Compensation Educational Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Injured Workers Advocates
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Federal Bar Association  # 12325
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
South Carolina State Bar  # 15132
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
South Carolina
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultations on all cases I handle.
  • Contingent Fees
    There is no attorney fee unless I secure compensation for you.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    In most cases the Hayes Law Firm pays for all expenses associated with a claim up front (for medical evaluations, medical records, etc.). I do this to minimize any financial inconveniences to my clients while a claim is pending. My goal is to take care of everything possible for my clients in an effort to minimize the hardships inherent in an accident....
Practice Areas
    Workers' Compensation
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • English: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. I am a injured worker forced to move across country.they do not have a MPN Doctor Network back here. I have a Severe inj
A: There are many facts that are needed in order to provide you with some clarification. Does your employer have 4 or more employees? This is one of the first hurdles to which we would need an answer. Can you please post more facts??
Q. I was involved In a semi truck accident I was hit by another semi and they left the scene of the incident my company
A: I would like some additional information. Did you sustain any physical injuries from this accident?
Q. I’m being sued because of a traffic accident (7/27/21). My insurance company said that my insurance isn’t sufficient.
A: Ask your insurance agent, or if there has been a defense attorney assigned to you by your insurance company, ask that attorney what that means. Your insurance company is going to provide an attorney for you at no extra charge to frfff we no a possible lawsuit. It sounds like you may not have enough in coverage to compensate the injured party. The max they can get us what your policy provides for, unless you have a lot of assets. If there is obviously not enough coverage, you are insurance company will most probably just pay it. There are a lot of unknowns here. Suffice it to say, you will be OK because you have insurance coverage. Even if it is not enough that should satisfy any monetary requirements on your behalf. I wish you the best. I also suggest that you call your agent immediately to put your mind at ease. Carole ... Read More
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Hayes Law Firm Website
Contact & Map
870 Cleveland St, Suite 2D
Greenville, SC 29601
Telephone: (864) 233-3100
Fax: (864) 233-6637