Jimmy Brannon has more than 30 years successful experience in a wide array of practice areas including criminal law, bankruptcy, family law and divorce.
As a part of his criminal practice, Jimmy has tried and won numerous serious felony cases in Kentucky including three murder trials and multiple other serious felony cases in addition to misdemeanor and DUI cases.
Please take the time to look at our web site at https://www.jimbrannonlawoffice.com/ for more information about areas of practice and proven experience.
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- J.D. (1985) | Law
- Honors: Moot Court Board Kentucky Law Journal
- University of Kentucky
- B.S. (1982) | Pol Sci. History
- Honors: Deans List multiple years
- Kentucky State Bar
- Free Consultation
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law