Ronald Joseph Davis II
- Personal Injury, Divorce, Domestic Violence ...
Ron has extensive trial experience in both state and federal court, where he has tried hundreds of cases involving felony and misdemeanor crimes, personal injury, medical malpractice, and family law. The extent of his litigation skills is ever apparent when he is representing your case in court.
Ron came to Northeast Florida in 2001 moving his family and practice from Miami to Jacksonville, and he has never looked back.
Ron began his legal career as an insurance defense attorney, giving him a unique perspective on how the "other side" thinks. This insight gives him an advantage when he begins to prepare and strategize a case for trial.
When Ron meets with a client to discuss the merits of a case, he takes the time to really listen to them and fully understand who they are, what are their concerns, and the full depth of their legal problem as they see it, then he gives the client a realistic expectation of the case outcome.
Ron's philosophy is simply, "It is the client that gives our job meaning and purpose." Ron has a passion for helping people when they need it most. He is caring and sensitive to the needs of his clients. Ron is a father of two young children and a very involved dad. He understands the importance of the male role model in the dynamics of the modern family. It is this passion coupled with his vast legal experience that Ron brings to the court room when representing a client.
Ron is a member of the Florida Family Law Inn of Court, the Jacksonville Bar Association and the U.S. District Court for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida. He is a stalwart supporter of the Second Amendment and a NRA certified instructor for pistol, rifle, shotgun and muzzleloader.
Ron is a graduate of the University of Maine, and received his law degree from the University Of Miami School of Law.
He is married and the father of two young sons. Ron is an avid sportsman and enjoys the outdoors with his family.
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. (1996)
- University of Maine - Presque Isle
- B.A. (1993) | Political Science
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
On Personal Injury cases
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts